Always winning blackjack is an incredible scenario for both the house and player if you consider the problem in terms of mathematics. The bad news is that you won’t find the answer to how to win at blackjack consistently anywhere on the Internet since there is no perfect winning strategy. However, this game would not be so popular if it did not allow to win big money. Professional blackjackers are professionals because they not only know the rules of this game, but also use betting strategies that increase their winning odds. You can join the ranks of seasoned pros by learning our recommendations and strategies below.
How to Win Blackjack at Casino without Card Counting
Get out of your head the idea that you can win each hand – this is possible only in dishonest ways, the use of which is suppressed. Therefore, we have compiled a list of recommendations that will be useful to you if you are wondering how to win blackjack and win big money without cheating.
- Choose games which rules give you more opportunities for decision-making. Also, avoid blackjack versions with payoffs 6-5 for blackjack or worse.
- Use a basic strategy for each hand played. This strategy is mathematically sound and offers you the best winning odds.
- Wondering how to win at blackjack without card counting, you should choose single- or double-deck game variations as they minimize house edge.
- Avoid insurance bet as it is more risky than potentially profitable.
- Do not use numeric-sequence betting strategies – Martingale, Fibonacci, Dalambert and so on. It makes sense to use these betting systems when you play pokies or roulette.
- Do not base your gaming decisions on the experience of previous rounds or gaming sessions. Keep in mind that everything that happens on the screen is completely random.
Although online blackjack allows you to play in a relaxed home environment, give up alcohol with its relaxing effect which can lead to costly mistakes.
How to Win Online Blackjack (Live Dealer Versions)
Live Casino is very popular as it combines all the best features of a real gambling establishment and online casino. Thanks to the high-quality broadcast of the signal directly from the casino studio, you will get an unforgettable gaming experience and enjoy the realism of what is happening on the screen of your device. Since blackjack is one of the most played games at the Live Casino section, we will give you some tips on how to make your game more successful:
- Choose versions of the game that pay 3-2 for blackjack to achieve a minimum house edge.
- Use blackjack charts according to number of decks are used in the game – they are available on the Internet for free. These charts will help you make the right decisions depending on the game situation.
- Wondering how to win at blackjack (live dealer version), you should sit at the table with a minimum bet value that does not exceed 5-10% of your bankroll.
Another important thing you should know when playing live blackjack is that casino bonuses most likely neglect this version of the game. In addition, you are unlikely to find a free live dealer demo option. Therefore, it will not be superfluous to practice playing free versions of the card game before to wager.